- 1/2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 none cooking spray
- 8 large egg
- 1 cup spinach
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Dice broccoli and bell pepper.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high and spray with cooking spray.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and lightly whisk together; pour into hot skillet.
- Cook until eggs begin to set, then add veggies and cheese. Continue heating until eggs are cooked through, stirring frequently to scramble.
- While eggs are cooking, toast bread.
- Top eggs with salsa and serve with toast and frozen mango on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie