Scrambled Egg Whites & Fruit
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 medium banana
- Whisk together egg whites, salt, and pepper. Chop mushrooms and green onions; set aside.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Sauté mushrooms and onions for 2 minutes, stirring to prevent sticking.
- Add egg whites and continue to cook until no longer runny, stirring to scramble.
- Add spinach; remove from heat and stir.
- Top eggs with salsa and serve with toast and sliced bananas on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie