Save Money Eat Better Ebook
Save money on healthy food!
Do you feel that eating healthy is too expensive? Does the thought of trying to incorporate healthy food in to your family’s meals overwhelm you? We’ve got you covered! We’ve created a comprehensive guide to help you save money and eat well.
If you were to purchase:
1 Pound of Strawberries
1 Pound of Oranges
1 Pound of Apples
1 Large Avocado
1 Bundle of Asparagus
You would spend as much as $16!
But if you purchased these items when they were “IN-SEASON”, your total cost would only be $5.67! That’s a 35% difference!!
- Recipes for each season, from breakfast to dinner and everything in between
- A list of seasonal produce for all four seasons
- Resources to help you find useful coupons to help you save at the grocery store
- Strategies to help you stick to your budget without compromising your family’s health
- A guide to growing your own herbs indoors
- A breakdown of foods you can grow yourself and some tips to help you do so successfully
- 12 game-changing money saving tips and tricks
DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK HERE AND START SAVING TODAY
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie