- 4 cup green beans
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 tablespoon almonds, sliced
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place peeled garlic cloves onto a piece of foil and drizzle with olive oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Wrap foil around garlic and place onto a baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chicken into a roasting pan and season with remaining salt and pepper. Quarter potatoes and place in pan with chicken.
- Remove garlic from oven. Slice and place on top of chicken and potatoes. Cook for 20-25 minutes and check to be sure it is no longer pink and only releases clear juices. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes if needed.
- Boil water in a large pot and add beans. Cook for 2-3 minutes; remove and pat dry.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Mince clove of garlic and add to hot skillet along with almonds. Cook for 2-3 minutes, add beans. Toss for 1-2 minutes and remove from skillet.
- Serve chicken with potatoes, beans and grapes.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie