- 1 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium carrot
- 8 large egg
- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 medium apple
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Prepare oatmeal as directed on package.
- Dice bell pepper and carrot; whisk together eggs. Set aside, separately.
- Spray a medium-sized skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add peppers and carrots to the hot skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes until beginning to soften, stirring frequently.
- Add eggs to the skillet and cook until no longer runny, continuing to stir frequently to scramble.
- Serve oatmeal topped with chopped apples and a drizzle of honey, with scrambled eggs on the side.
Calories: 438kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 372mg | Sodium: 156mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 14g