- 8 medium freezer waffles
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 cup grapes
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 4 wedge yields Laughing Cow cheese
- 1/2 cup trail mix (leftover, homemade)
- Make 4 waffle sandwiches with frozen waffles and turkey (no need to thaw waffles since they will thaw in your little ones lunch boxes while keeping things cool at the same time). Add to lunchbox along with grapes, slices of pepper, a wedge of cheese and half a serving of leftover trail mix.
Calories: 453kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 1258mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 18g