- 1 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1 2/3 cup milk
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- 2 cup strawberries
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, pie spice, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, slightly whisk together the eggs. Add in the remaining ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until just combined.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter at a time to the waffle iron (or per the manufacturers instructions), and heat until golden and cooked through.
- Serve warm topped with maple syrup and sliced strawberries.
Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 161mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g