- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium lime
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 cup lettuce, romaine
- 2 cup grapes
- Add pork to slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours. Remove, shred, and return to slow cooker to keep warm.
- Cut broccoli into smaller, bite-sized pieces, then place into a microwave-safe dish along with water. Cook on high for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Mince garlic; zest and juice half the lime.
- Add garlic, lime zest, lime juice, salt, and pepper to a small mixing bowl. Slowly add oil while whisking continuously until well blended.
- Peel carrot and grate into lime mixture. Add steamed broccoli and mix well.
- Dice avocado and mash with the back of a fork. Scrape into a small bowl and add zest and juice from the remaining half of the lime; mix well.
- Lay out pitas and spread avocado mixture onto each. Top with an even amount of the veggie mixture, then some shredded pork and lettuce.
- Serve pitas with grapes on the side.
Calories: 672kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 56g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 168mg | Sodium: 590mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 16g