- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 bagel, wheat
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg, yolk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 8 leaves basil, fresh
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 leaf inner lettuce
- 2 cup pieces mango
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium. Place open side of each bagel half onto hot skillet until toasted; set aside and wipe skillet clean.
- In a small bowl mix the cream cheese and pesto; set aside.
- Combine turkey, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and egg yolk in a separate bowl. Mix together and form into patties.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium heat. Cook each patty 4-5 minutes per side or until no longer pink.
- Serve each burger on a bagel; top with cheese spread, tomato slices, basil, avocado slices, and lettuce as desired.
- Serve mango on the side.
Calories: 694kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 148mg | Sodium: 923mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 20g