- 2 cup hash browns, frozen
- 2 tablespoon shallot
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 12 oz Mahi Mahi Fish
- 1 1/3 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup, sections lemon
- 4 medium carrot
- 2 cup green beans
- 1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- Combine potatoes, shallot, mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Spread each portion of fish with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise, then top with one-fourth of the potato mixture, pressing the mixture onto the fish.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Carefully place the fish in the pan potato-side down and cook until crispy and browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Gently turn the fish over, reduce the heat to medium and continue cooking until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 4 to 5 minutes more. Serve fish with lemon wedges.
- To prepare carrots, slice at a diagonal and steam along with green beans. Toss with butter and slivered almonds.
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 118mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g