The Bacon Lettuce Avocado SandwichPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 8 slice turkey bacon
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/8 cup chopped basil, fresh
- 1 tablespoon MAYONNAISE, LIGHT
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook bacon as directed on package until crispy; set aside.
- While bacon cooks, mash avocado in a small bowl. Chop basil and add to avocado along with mayo, minced garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Toast bread and slice tomato. Spread avocado mixture onto each slice of bread. Add bacon, tomato, lettuce, and alfalfa sprouts to 1/2 the toast; top off each with a second slice. Cut sandwiches in half and serve with grapes.