- 1 cup tempeh
- 4 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 cup sliced mushrooms, white
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 2 cup grapes
- Steam tempeh for 10 minutes (this helps remove the “bitter” taste). Let cool enough to touch, then crumble.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, dice bell pepper, slice mushrooms, and mince garlic.
- In a large pan over medium heat, sauté the tempeh, mushrooms, peppers, and garlic for about 8 minutes until veggies soften (add a bit of olive oil to the pan if necessary/desired).
- Reduce heat to med-low and pour in pasta sauce. Cook for 10 minutes until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon sauce over cooked pasta. Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 438kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 711mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 23g