- 8 large egg
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 medium kiwi
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Add to a skillet and cook over medium heat until eggs are set, stirring occasionally to scramble.
- Toast bread, then cut each slice into triangles.
- Divide eggs into 4 portions, placing in a circle pattern in the center of each plate.
- Place toast triangles around the eggs, making it look like a sun.
- Serve with pomegranate seeds and kiwi slices.
Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 373mg | Sodium: 367mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g