- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 2 tablespoon Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 teaspoon salt free all-purpose seasoning
- 2 medium apple
- 1 medium orange
- 1 cup grapes, green
- 4 regular hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup spinach
- Drain and chop the sun-dried tomatoes; chop spinach.
- Add 1/4 cup of the tomatoes to a medium bowl along with the chopped spinach, crumbed feta, ground turkey, salt, and pepper. Mix just until combined and form into 4 patties.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining chopped sun-dried tomatoes, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt and all-purpose seasoning. Stir to combine; set aside.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat; add the patties. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side until browned and cooked through.
- Dice apples. Peel orange and cut wedges into smaller pieces. Slice grapes in half. Toss all fruit into a bowl.
- If desired, toast hamburger buns. Top with patties, sun-dried tomato dressing, sliced avocado and spinach leaves. Serve with fruit salad.
Calories: 582kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 598mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 21g