- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup oats, quick-cooking, dry
- 1/4 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- 4 large egg
- Place eggs in a pot and add water until they are completely submerged. Boil for 10 minutes, then turn off heat and set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, toss together strawberries and brown sugar; set aside for at least 5 minutes to bring out the juices.
- In a medium saucepan, mix together the water, milk, and salt; heat over medium. Stir in oats and cook 5-6 minutes until thick and creamy, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle oatmeal into bowls. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon yogurt and some of the strawberries; sprinkle with additional brown sugar if desired.
- Serve with hard-boiled eggs on the side.
Calories: 481kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 198mg | Sodium: 282mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 14g