This blueberry baked oatmeal is full of ingredients that will keep you full all morning long. Sweet applesauce, cinnamon and vanilla make it taste like dessert for breakfast!
How to Make Baked Oatmeal
This recipe is one of the best go-to baked oatmeal recipes, because you can change things out really easily to suit your family’s preferences.
- Change out the blueberries for other fruits you like. Try bananas, raspberries, strawberries, apples, blackberries…….really you can do anything.
- If you want a bit more crunch and substance, try adding some nuts. My favorite are pecans in this recipe.
After that it is just as simple as mixing the ingredients together, pouring into your baking dish and 20 minutes later, enjoying a warm spoonful of hearty baked oatmeal.
More Baked Oatmeal Recipes to Enjoy
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 5 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup honey for drizzling on top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the eggs, applesauce, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon. Add salt, baking powder, oats and milk. Stir until combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 25-35 minutes until mixture has set and top has browned.
- Top with yogurt and enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie