- 4 medium apple
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/8 cup water
- Core and slice apples; hull and slice strawberries.
- Place fruit in a saucepan along with water to keep it from sticking.
- Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes until the apples soften and the berries start to break apart.
- Using an immersion blender (or a regular blender if preferred), purée the fruit until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill for later; this tastes great warm or cold!
Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 22g