Spinach Quiche Bites
This savory, simple spinach quiche recipe makes for great appetizers and party snacks in bite-sized, fun-shape form.Print Pin Rate
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup, chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 large egg
- 1 cup (not packed) cottage cheese, low fat
- 1/2 cup, shredded mozzarella cheese, nonfat
- 4 oz parmesan cheese
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat oil a sauté pan over medium heat and cook the onions until tender and caramelized.
- Add the minced garlic and cook an additional minute then set aside to cool.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and stir in cottage cheese, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Once combined, stir in spinach, salt and cooled onion and garlic mixture.
- Pour the mixture into lightly greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the filling is set and golden on top.
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 9g | Sodium: 577mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g