- 4 large egg
- 8 large egg white
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice turkey bacon
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 medium orange
- In a bowl, mix eggs, water, and pepper until well blended.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet as directed on the package. Cut into small pieces and add to the egg mixture.
- Roughly chop spinach and add to egg mixture as well. Stir to combine.
- Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour 1/2 egg mixture into skillet. Cook about 1 minute until mixture begins to cook around edges, lifting edges occasionally to allow uncooked egg mixture to flow to bottom of skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 3-6 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over half of omelet; fold other half of omelet over filling. Cut omelet in half and slide each half onto a serving plate.
- Repeat with remaining egg mixture and cheese for an additional 2 servings.
- Serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 209mg | Sodium: 570mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g