Spinach and Bacon Omelet
- 2 medium orange
- In a bowl, mix eggs, water, and pepper until well blended.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet as directed on the package. Cut into small pieces and add to the egg mixture.
- Roughly chop spinach and add to egg mixture as well. Stir to combine.
- Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour 1/2 egg mixture into skillet. Cook about 1 minute until mixture begins to cook around edges, lifting edges occasionally to allow uncooked egg mixture to flow to bottom of skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 3-6 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over half of omelet; fold other half of omelet over filling. Cut omelet in half and slide each half onto a serving plate.
- Repeat with remaining egg mixture and cheese for an additional 2 servings.
- Serve with orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie