- 6 ounce Soba Noodles, dry
- 4 medium carrot
- 1/2 medium cabbage, red
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon Tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 4 cup watermelon
- Cook soba noodles as directed on package, then rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, crush garlic and grate ginger for the dressing. Mix all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Peel carrots and cut them into matchstick-like strips; thinly slice cabbage and onion. Add all to a large mixing bowl, along with shelled edamame and sesame seeds; toss to combine.
- Just before serving, toss noodles, sauce, and vegetables together. Serve with watermelon on the side.
Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1153mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 22g