- 1 1/2 pound turkey, ground
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 3 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 ounce Spaghetti
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1/4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cup raspberries
- In a large bowl add ground turkey, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning; mix well by hand.
- Shape the turkey into small meatballs approximately 3/4 inch in diameter. Place meatballs into crockpot.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce over meatballs and sprinkle with cheese. Cook on low for 4 hours or until no longer pink inside.
- About 30 minutes before meatballs are done, prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
- While spaghetti cooks, prepare salad: Toss together lettuce, dressing, and cherry tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Serve meatballs and sauce over pasta, with salad and raspberries on the side.
Calories: 663kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 127mg | Sodium: 1250mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 18g