- 4 medium carrot
- 1 medium onion
- 3 medium potato, red
- 3 pound beef roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium apple
- 1/4 cup poppy seed dressing, light
- 4 cup shredded veggies, bagged (such as broccoli slaw)
- Peel carrots and cut into 2 inch pieces. Peel and coarsely chop onion. Chop potato into chunks. Place all veggies in the bottom of slow cooker. On top of veggies place the roast. Season with salt and pepper (and any of your favorite herbs). Pour water over roast, cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Dice apples, mix with dressing and shredded veggies, serve on the side.