- 1 1/2 pound pork roast
- 2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 medium potato, red
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup green peas, frozen
- 2 medium apple
- Place pork and barbecue sauce into a crockpot; cook on low for 8 hours (Remember that if you are using a lean cut of pork, it may be done within 6 hours so just be sure to check on it to avoid drying out).
- Before dinner, cut the potatoes into large cubes, then cover with water and bring to a boil. Boil for 10-15 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Once tender, drain potatoes, then add butter, milk, salt, and pepper. Whip with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Heat peas in a small saucepan until thawed and warmed through. Core and slice apples.
- Serve pork with potatoes, peas, and apple slices on the side. (3/4 cup shredded pork, 1 potato, 1/2 apple, 1/2 cup peas)
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 891mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 25g