- 4 medium russet potato
- 2 pound beef roast
- 2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium orange
- Cut potatoes into large chunks. Place roast into crockpot, then add potatoes, broth, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook on high for 6-8 hours.
- Just before serving beef, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut asparagus into 2 inch pieces. Add to a bowl and stir in cherry tomatoes, shallots, thyme, salt and pepper. Bake for 5-6 minutes or until the asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Serve beef with potatoes, asparagus, and oranges on the side.
Calories: 719kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 157mg | Sodium: 870mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 4g