- 1 1/2 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/4 medium cabbage, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1/2 cup black olives, canned
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 medium mango
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium. Add beef and taco seasoning. Cook 7-8 minutes until browned, stirring to crumble meat and mix in seasoning.
- Peel and grate carrots; chop cabbage, bell pepper, and olives.
- Heat tortillas as indicated on package. Layer each with beef, veggies, and cheese. Slightly fold in 2 opposite sides of tortilla first, then roll up tightly to wrap.
- Serve with mango chunks on the side.
Calories: 579kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 130mg | Sodium: 916mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 19g