- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 12 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 12 jumbo black olives, canned
- 6 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Chop tomatoes and avocado.
- Heat a griddle on medium heat. Add one tortilla to the griddle. Top with chopped tomato, avocado, lettuce, olives and cheese. Put second tortilla on top of that one. Heat until cheese is melted. Flip over, and toast the other side of the tortilla.
- Serve with frozen mango (or allow to thaw).
Calories: 448kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 733mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 11g