- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh
- 1 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 2 leaf outer lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 8 slice prosciutto
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 medium clementine
- Preheat broiler.
- Arrange bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. Broil bread 2 minutes on each side or until toasted.
- Mince garlic; add to a small bowl with mayonnaise, basil, and mustard. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over 4 bread slices.
- Layer lettuce and 2 tomato slices over each serving; top evenly with prosciutto and remaining bread.
- Serve with broccoli and clementines on the side.
Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 353mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g