- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 1 cup raisins, seedless
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Cut pita in half and then spread each piece with cream cheese. Add raisins to pitas and then place halves together to make a half moon. Cut into triangle wedges.
- Serve with rolled up pieces of ham, and carrots with dip.
Calories: 438kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 863mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 30g