- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 teaspoon pesto
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 6 medium kiwi
- 8 ounce angel hair pasta, dry
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Line baking sheet with foil or parchment for easy clean-up.
- Slice chicken breast horizontally to create 4 thinner cutlets. Slice the tomatoes.
- Season the chicken lightly with salt and pepper. Place on prepared baking sheet. Spread 1 teaspoon of pesto over each piece of chicken. Bake chicken for 15 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Remove from oven; top with tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Wrap asparagus in foil and bake alongside chicken during the last 10 minutes of baking time. At this time you may also cook noodles as directed on the package.
- Serve chicken on top of noodles with asparagus and kiwi on the side.
Calories: 529kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 463mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 14g