- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1/3 cup vinegar, balsamic
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 1/2 cup sugar snap peas
- 3 tablespoon water
- 2 medium mango
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Using a medium sized mixing bowl, add balsamic vinegar, honey, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Whisk together and set aside.
- Using a large skillet, add 2 tablespoons olive oil and heat over medium. Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to hot skillet. Cook each side for 5-6 minutes.
- While chicken cooks, cut broccoli into small florets and remove any stems on sugar snap peas.
- Add the sauce to the skillet once chicken has cooked on both sides. Allow sauce to heat for 1 minute, stirring.
- Add veggies and water. Cover skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, allowing veggies to steam. Stir to coat veggies and chicken.
- Serve over rice with cubed mango on the side.
Calories: 549kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 367mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 31g