One Pot Vegetarian PastaPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 1 1/4 cup pasta
- 1/4 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 cup whole mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 8 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 medium kiwi
- Chop onion and mince garlic.
- Add to a large pot, along with the mushrooms, linguini, tomatoes, oregano, basil, broth, water and olive oil. Stir well. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Remove cover and continue to cook on a low boil for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Top with Parmesan cheese, and serve with sliced kiwi on the side.
Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 429mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g