One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables – Chicken breasts, potatoes and green beans all cook together in under 30 minutes and in one pan. As simple and easy as a healthy dinner recipe gets!
Hello! It’s Tiffany from Feel Great in 8 and I am SO excited to share this recipe for One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables with you. Is it too dramatic if I call it life-changing? I hope not, because I’m doing it. A healthy dinner with chicken, potatoes and green beans cooked in less than 30 minutes on ONE PAN! Oh, and did I mention zero cleanup? I’d call that life-changing!
I feel like this is a secret someone should have let me in on sooner. I’ve spent too many years cooking chicken, roasting potatoes and steaming vegetables in separate dishes. Cooking them all together on on pan and ending up with flavorful, moist chicken and delicious roasted potatoes and vegetables is so easy!
My entire family, including my four picky children absolutely loved this dinner! Everyone asked for second helpings and almost the whole pan was gone. When everyone had eaten, all I had to do was crumple up the aluminum foil and throw it in the trash. I really doesn’t get better than a delicious healthy dinner with no cleanup!
One other thing I know you’ll love about this recipe is the super simple healthy ingredient list. I bet you have all of them in your kitchen already – olive oil, honey, minced garlic, and soy sauce. Add a little salt and pepper and you won’t believe how flavorful this dish is, even with just 5 simple ingredients.
I hope you’ll give it a try! I know your family will love it as much as mine does.
Looking for more simple healthy recipes?
One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 4 medium potato, red
- 2 cup green beans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet, or cover with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, honey, garlic and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Combine the olive oil mixture and chicken breasts in a gallon size ziplock bag. Shake to coat the chicken well and then let marinate while washing and cutting the potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Top with the chicken in a single layer and pour the rest of the marinade mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Put in the preheated oven and roast until the chicken is completely cooked through (internal temperature of 165 degrees F), about 25-30 minutes. Stir in the green beans during the last 10 minutes of cooking time. Then broil on high for 2-3 minutes, or until chicken is caramelized and veggies are slightly charred.