- 4 medium sweet potato
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper/chili flakes
- 1 medium lime
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Pierce each potato with a fork and place in a baking dish. Bake for 45-60 minutes or until tender.
- While potatoes bake, cut broccoli into florets and place in a microwave safe dish with a small amount of water. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes, longer if a softer texture is desired. Cover and set aside. Edamame may be heated or used at room temperature, whichever is preferred.
- Cool potatoes for 5 minutes. Cut down the center.
- Whisk nut butter, coconut milk, garlic cloves, freshly grated ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, red pepper flakes (if desired), and juice of lime together in a blender.
- Add broccoli and edamame to center of potatoes. Drizzle with sauce and sprinkle with nuts.
- Serve with grapes.
Calories: 553kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 221mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 23g