- 1 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 1/2 cup pieces mango
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 3 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Cook quinoa as directed on package; set aside.
- Dice onion, mango, and bell pepper; add to a large bowl.
- Drain and rinse beans. Add to the bowl along with parsley, spinach, Italian dressing, walnuts, and quinoa. Toss to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately at room temperature, or cover and store in the refrigerator for later.
Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 594mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 13g