- 1 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 1/2 cup pieces mango
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 3 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
Cook quinoa as directed on package; set aside.
Dice onion, mango, and bell pepper; add to a large bowl.
Drain and rinse beans. Add to the bowl along with parsley, spinach, Italian dressing, walnuts, and quinoa. Toss to coat evenly.
Serve immediately at room temperature, or cover and store in the refrigerator for later.
Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 594mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 13g