- 2 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Open English muffins and lay on a baking sheet. Spread marinara sauce on each half.
- Quarter tomato horizontally and place a slice onto each muffin half. Top with pepperoni and mozzarella.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and muffin has become crispy.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 873mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g