Santa Claus is coming to town and it looks like his hat got here first! Mini No-Bake Santa Cheesecakes that look like the big man’s cap!
Santa Claus Hat Mini Cheesecakes
These are the cutest christmas cheesecakes around! And they’re no-bake, so no fuss! Half of this little treat is a strawberry so it keeps it quite healthy for a dessert and the kids will love helping you put these together. These Mini No-Bake Santa Cheesecakes come to life when you place the strawberry on top!
Christmas Cheesecake with Chocolate Crust
This recipe uses Annie’s chocolate crackers to make the crust. We love the Annie’s brand especially for making Holiday treats with ingredients that we can get behind.
Even Christmas can be a good time to teach your kids to make better choices when it comes to sweets and treats. Top cookies with berries and fruit instead of frosting, this will fill them up faster and they’ll be getting natural sugar instead of refined and processed sugar.
After you place your strawberries on top, you’ll need a little “poof” of white to finish of Santa’s hat. I topped mine with some extra cheesecake but you can use a dollop of whipped cream, or even a mini marshmallow if you snip it in half with scissors so the sticky inside can stick to the strawberry!
Cute Christmas Snacks
Need some help coming up with healthy Christmas snack ideas? We have you covered with our 25 top Christmas Snacks! Everything from banana slice snowmen to celery Christmas trees!
I was most nervous about popping these little guys out of the mini cupcake pan after they froze, but they popped out so easily! I just used a butter knife and pressed down firmly on one side of each well and each one POPPED right out! Enjoy my cute Mini No-Bake Santa Cheesecakes this Christmas!
- 1 cup Teddy graham crackers, chocolate
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 8 ounce cream cheese, low fat
- 1/2 container (4 oz) Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 24 medium (1-1/4″ dia) strawberries
- Finely crush Annie’s Chocolate Bunnies in a blender or food processor and combine with melted coconut oil. Grease a mini cupcake pan and then place a heaping teaspoon of crust into each well and flatten. (I like to flatten all the wells together at the end, so I can disperse any extra crust crumbs that I have!)
- Place in the freezer to let firm while you make the filling.
- Combine softened cream cheese with greek yogurt, honey, lemon juice, vanilla and salt. Mix until smooth. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling into each well of you mini cupcake pan, then smooth out. (I used extra cheesecake filling to make the top of my santa hat, so I froze it in a small bowl so I could roll them later. BUT you can use whipped cream to top off your santa hats instead.)
- Place in the freezer to firm for at least 15 minutes. Use a butter knife to pop them out of your pan!
- Top with a strawberry (I chopped off the stems) to make it look like a santa hat! For the top of the santa hat, either roll little balls of your extra cheese cake filling or put a little whipped cream on top!