- 4 large EGG, HARD-BOILED
- 1 medium (3/4″ to 1″ dia) radish
- 1 tbsp chopped chives, fresh, chopped
- 4 leaf inner lettuce
- 1 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1 oz pretzel sticks or twists
- Slice hard boiled eggs in half, lengthwise; slice radish thinly and cut each; cut chives to 1in long.
- Now is a good time to grab the kiddos!
- Place a lettuce leaf onto the plate; on top of it, 1/2 of an egg; make a small slit on the egg where the radish ears will be placed, then gently snuggle each of the two radish ears into place. Next, using olives, give the mouse some eyes and a nose (you could also use whole peppercorn or whole cloves); press in some whiskers using the chives; finish off with a pretzel tail.