- 4 large eggs boiled
- 1 medium radish
- 1 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese any type
- Thinly slice radish.
- Make two small slits in the top of the boiled eggs. Gently snuggle each of the two radish ears into place. You can make a tail by peeling a super thin slice of radish skin.
- Place two dots of mustard for the eyes.
- Serve on a bed of shredded cheese with pretzels on the side.
Calories: 104kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 215mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g