- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 fillet Mahi Mahi Fish
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 8 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 medium mango
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1/8 cup cilantro
- 2 cup cabbage, shredded Napa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium lime
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle fish with taco seasoning and cook for 4 minutes on each side, breaking into large chunks as it cooks and becomes more flaky.
- Meanwhile, dice mango and onion. Chop the cilantro and shred cabbage.
- Combine mango, onion, cilantro, salt, pepper, and juice of half the lime. Slice remaining half of lime into wedges and set aside.
- Top tortillas with cabbage, fish, and mango salsa. Spritz with remaining lime if desired. Serve immediately. (Servings size: 1-2 tacos filled with 2 ounces mahi and 1/3 cup toppings)
Calories: 539kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 149mg | Sodium: 925mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 17g