- 1 can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Pat completely dry and place onto a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, stirring a few times while baking.
- Add shelled pistachios to the baking sheet and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the chickpeas have become golden brown.
- Whisk together the oil, lemon juice, paprika, and salt in a large bowl. Add chickpeas and pistachios and mix until evenly coated. Serve warm.
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 370mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g