- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 medium apple
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cup leftover chicken
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup snow peas
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Slice tortillas into strips and place onto a baking sheet without overlapping. Bake for 5 minutes or until they begin to crisp.
- Core and slice apples and toss with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Cut leftover chicken into smaller pieces.
- Add all ingredients to individual containers for an easy lunch to go.
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 14g | Sodium: 858mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 12g