- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoon wheat germ
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 pound asparagus
- 2 cup grapes
- Make 4 servings of rice, as directed on package.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix ground beef in a large bowl with sauce (may use more or less as desired), wheat germ, salt and pepper; shape into small meat balls.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake in oven for 20-30 (depends on meatball size) minutes until no longer pink inside.
- Saute asparagus in a skillet over medium heat to a tender, crisp texture (4-5 minutes).
- Serve rice topped with veggies and meatballs.
- Serve grapes on the side.
Calories: 402kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 515mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g