- 6 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 medium mango
- Cook pasta as directed on box.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high; add turkey and cook until browned, stirring frequently to crumble. Stir in marinara sauce and heat until bubbly.
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, and carrots, and toss together in a large bowl; add dressing and toss to combine. Cut mangoes into chunks.
- Serve pasta topped with meat sauce; serve salad and fruit on the side.
Calories: 577kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 657mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 24g