- 1 medium russet potato
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 2 clove garlic
- 4 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 medium orange
- Poke potato with a fork and cook in the microwave for 5 minutes, or until soft. Allow to cool and dice.
- Meanwhile, chop onion and tomatoes; mince garlic. Whisk the eggs together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat over medium. Add in onion and garlic; sauté for 2-3 minutes, until fragrant.
- Pour in the eggs. Cook about 2 minutes until the bottom is set.
- Stir in the potatoes, tomatoes, and spinach. Season with salt, pepper, and hot sauce (if desired).
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are no longer runny.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 200mg | Sodium: 253mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g