- 2 medium avocado
- 1 medium lime
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 2 medium carrot
- 12 cracker crackers, whole-wheat
- Place the avocado flesh and the juice of the lime in a large bowl; toss to coat, then drain, reserving the juice, and set aside.
- Add the cumin to the avocado and mash together with a potato masher. Stir in salt to taste.
- Remove seeds from the tomato and chop into small pieces, along with the onion and the cilantro; mince the garlic. Fold all into the mashed avocado, along with 1 tablespoon of the reserved lime juice.
- Slice bell peppers and cut carrots into sticks.
- Serve guacamole alongside crackers and veggies.
Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 205mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 6g