- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 2/3 cup flour, almond
- 1/4 cup flour, coconut
- 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1 1/2 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cupcake liners into muffin pan.
- In a blender, mix flours, oats, flaxseed, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Melt coconut oil, being careful not to overheat.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg, almond milk, vanilla, and maple syrup. Gradually whisk in coconut oil.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour an even amount of batter into each muffin cup. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 91mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g