- 1 1/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/8 cup molasses
- 2 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, unsalted
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- 4 medium banana
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, and sugar to a mixing bowl. Stir to combine then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together molasses, eggs, and milk.
- Melt butter and gradually add to wet ingredients while whisking continuously.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until combined.
- Spray a griddle or large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter per pancake to hot skillet. Cook until bubbly, then flip and cook 1 minute longer until both sides are golden. Repeat until all batter has been used.
- Top pancakes with syrup and sliced bananas.
Calories: 544kcal | Carbohydrates: 93g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 128mg | Sodium: 675mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 49g