- 1/2 cup cornmeal, yellow
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 oz pork tenderloin
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 fl oz WATER
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup WILD RICE, COOKED
- 2 medium pear
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1/2 head medium (5-6″ dia.) cauliflower
- Prepare the rice according to package directions.
- Combine the cornmeal, salt and pepper. Set aside. Whisk egg and water in another dish. Slice pork into 1/2 in slices. Dip slices, one at a time, into egg, and then into cornmeal. Set onto a large platter while oil heats in a skillet.
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat. Once skillet is hot, add pork and cook until no longer pink, approximately 2-3 minutes per side. Place all pork once cooked, aside on a platter.
- Chop cauliflower and broccoli. Blanch them by immersing in a pot of boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Remove vegetables and run them under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Serve pork on top of rice, veggies and fruit on the side.
Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 273mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g