- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 3 cup cabbage
- 1/2 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 2 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium banana
- 2 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Cook your rice according to package directions, and set aside covered when it is done.
- Shred cabbage for the salad and toss in a bowl with raisins, vinegar and mayonnaise. Place in the refrigerator until dinner time.
- Steam frozen fish in the steamer basket of a rice cooker for 20 minutes. While steaming, blend flax seeds and water in a blender until frothy.
- After fish is cooked, combine in a bowl with the frothy flax and water mix. Stir until combined and fish is crumbled and coated by the flax liquid.
- In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, and salt. Scoop fish out with a melon baller or cookie scoop.
- Dump into bread crumbs and gently roll around.
- Arrange on a cookie sheet, and flatten gently with your hands. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake on the Broil setting High, close to the heat source. After 5 minutes, flip with spatula. Cook the other side for five more minutes.
- Serve with fruit and salad.
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 671mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g