- 8 large egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium rolls, hard
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 2 cup strawberries
- Measure out the peas and allow them to thaw while preparing the eggs.
- Hard boil the eggs. Then run under cool water or submerge in an ice bath to cool.
- While eggs are boiling, slice the tomatoes and avocado.
- Peel the cooled eggs, discarding four of the yolks. Mash the remaining yolks and chop the egg whites; add to a mixing bowl along with mayonnaise, yogurt, dill, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Cut open the rolls and layer one side with spinach, 1-2 slices of tomato, a few slices of avocado, and some of the egg mixture. Sprinkle some peas on top, then cover with the other half of the roll.
- Slice in half if desired and serve strawberries on the side.
Calories: 497kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 377mg | Sodium: 619mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 10g